I may receive a commission if you purchase something mentioned in this post. See more details here.
Things I Love This Month
- My new friend who talked me through a tough time and kept me company when I just needed to be with someone. I’m not the kind of person that seeks that out, and it meant a lot to me to have someone I could go to when I needed.
- My other new friend who is going to be a priest. He’s a great guy and can always make me laugh. He hugged me for the first time when I was leaving for a month and a half. I had to promise to pass the hug on to the pope while I’m in Rome. Plus I really needed a hug
- My mom has been gluten free for almost 4 weeks. She has lost belly fat and no longer has to nap after work. She feels absolutely amazing, and now when she eats gluten it makes her feel terrible. I am so happy for her.
- My fiance has stood by my side through all the junk I went through and, in turn, put him through.
- Finally replacing my falling apart laptop.
- The joy that fills my heart when I listen to Christmas hymns.
- My hardest semester of college is over. So excited for the classes I’m taking in the upcoming months.
- My Christmas gifts. I’m not a materialistic person, but I got a panini press, warm motorcycle gloves, a laundry hamper, raw honey, a few books, and toe socks. Some of those things I seriously needed, and some of them I was just really excited to get!
- Garlic oil for ear infections. Because it isn’t a monthly “Things I Love” without garlic.
- Speaking of, sourdough garlic rolls. Yum.
- For the gluten free out there, my mom is OBSESSED with this grain-free pizza recipe. So. Good. Add Nomato Sauce (my one true love) for a delicious nightshade-free version!
- Paleo egg muffins. Great for those busy mornings!
- Brussels sprouts and sweet potato hash. Because why wouldn’t you love that. I leave off the balsamic glaze, though.
Things I Love This Year
- Finally finding the cause of my eczema – and more importantly finding a solution.
- Finally getting to plan a wedding to the man I have loved for almost 5 years.
- Making new friends and finding someone I can confide in.
- Finding a blogging community filled with support.
- Working a “real person” job that helped me learn what I want in the future.
- Starting to learn Ancient Greek and German
- Continuing to learn about and grow in my love of my fiance.
What is something you have loved this month or year?
Like what you see? Please support this blog and help me keep it running by signing up for my newsletter, purchasing products, or donating through the links below:
DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. The information contained in this post is not intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, it is provided for educational purposes only. You assume full responsibility for how you choose to use this information. For more information, click here.