I may receive a commission if you purchase something mentioned in this post. See more details here.
Another month has come and gone and it’s already March! Not that you would know it from the negative windchill and the massive amounts of snow on the ground, but there you go. I now have less than 3 months left of college and less than 4 months until my wedding. Real life is sneaking up on me whether I’m ready or not!
This month was a little rough for me. Getting into the routine of school again, freaking out about money and getting married, and general emotional ickiness. But I still have a lot to be thankful for.
This I Loved this Month:
- The new friend who asked just the right questions, and understood what I was going through. He made me feel much better about my situation.
- My friends who were excited to see me again and make an effort to get meals with me.
- The new girl at RCIA, who I know a little bit from school. I’m so excited for her and to have a friend at classes now!
- My fiance, as always, for being patient and loving. For working as hard as he does. And for being willing to pay off an entire unsubsidized loan for me. Yeah, we were losing money by having it sit in the bank while that loan collected interest, but we still wanted the cushion that money provided.
- I love not having any of my student loans collecting interest for another 9 months!
- Learning German. Slowly but surely.
- Not using shampoo. Here are 5 “no poo” alternatives (and why you should use them)!
- This marriage challenge. With less than 4 months until the wedding, things are getting real, and I loved reading this article! The 5 Love Languages have helped my relationship a lot and I recommend it to everyone.
- All natural, homemade foundation that is great for my skin! (I just buy it because I’m lazy)
- Real food for busy women. How do you balance your priorities?
- CSAs. I’m so glad we have them available in my area. I’m can’t wait for fresh produce this summer. It’s been a looooooong winter.
- Sweet potatoes. I can’t eat potatoes, and sticking to that is hard. Recipes like this one for twice baked sweet potatoes (minus the paprika) make my life.
What is something you loved this month?
Like what you see? Please support this blog and help me keep it running by signing up for my newsletter, purchasing products, or donating through the links below:
DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. The information contained in this post is not intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, it is provided for educational purposes only. You assume full responsibility for how you choose to use this information. For more information, click here.