I may receive a commission if you purchase something mentioned in this post. See more details here.
On the first of every month, I am going to begin a small practice of gratitude: talking about things I love from the last month. This will be both things in my personal life, as well as blog posts and other things from around the internet. Enjoy. 🙂
Things I Love
- My fiancé, for talking me through stressful times and always loving and encouraging me
- SPO, a student org, for welcoming me into their community and inviting me out for wine and movies
- My Latin and Ancient Greek prof, because he’s hard core, hilarious, and overall awesome. He has known what he has wanted to do since he was 16, and 50 years later he is still happily doing it while married to the woman he has been with since he was 15. I look up to him so much.
- Ancient Greek, because I love new languages
- Immunology, because the body is so frickin’ cool and I can’t wrap my head around it
And VGN for getting me serious about blogging and supporting my efforts. Without them, I wouldn’t have a Facebook page, a great community, and I wouldn’t have found all of these other things I love:
- I love food and clean recipes. I have been struggling with eating well and therefore my body image this month. But I have hope for doing better when I see delicious looking recipes like paleo alfredo or resources for modifying recipes to make them clean.
- I also love my sourdough starter. I never had sourdough before this summer and it is pretty great. Did you know you can use sourdough for basically anything, not just bread? Yeah! Check out all these ways to use your sourdough starter
- Oh, and I love snacks. I need to find healthy snack recipes, so link ups of healthy chocolate recipes, healthy snacks, and real food travel snacks are always great finds.
- I love pampering my face. With my acne, I love finding natural recipes to help my skin. Next week I will have a microdermabrasion recipe posted, and these honey face masks are lovely as well.
- I love knowing that my home is free of chemicals, using these tips for detoxing your home, as well as my many resources of recipes for making my own beauty and cleaning supplies such as Mommypotamus’s DIY Beauty Recipes and DIY Cleaning Recipes.
Most importantly, I love all of you readers for being here and giving me something to write for. Thank you so much!
Like what you see? Please support this blog and help me keep it running by signing up for my newsletter, purchasing products, or donating through the links below:
DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. The information contained in this post is not intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, it is provided for educational purposes only. You assume full responsibility for how you choose to use this information. For more information, click here.