I may receive a commission if you purchase something mentioned in this post. See more details here.
March was a busy month for me! A lot of stuff happened and a lot of life decisions were made. I have a lot to be thankful for.
Things I love this month:
- My fiance, who I celebrated 5 years with last week.
- My mom, as always, for supporting me and my dreams.
- My essential oil sponsor, and the oils in general, who pushed me into finding a confidence I didn’t know I have.
- I love that my wedding is less than 3 months away and pieces are starting to fall into place! I also am in love with my wedding dress and veil, which I got to see last week.
- Speaking of last week, it was spring break. Woot. I’m thankful for the rest and the friends I saw. And maybe a new friend in the making.
Some blogs post I loved:
- I made a cake for my friend’s birthday. It was this paleo chocolate cake with the ganache and frosting from this recipe. It was to die for and all the SAD eaters thought it was amazing, too!
- The idea that hygiene isn’t what you think it is. While I don’t do everything listed in this post, my idea of good hygiene has changed drastically over the years. I personally think I smell better because of it!
- This post about finding the best diet for you really rang true for me. There are so many out there, and it is important to find what your body likes best!
This may be a short list, but if I look back over the month and try to list out everything I loved or was thankful for, it would be too long of a list!
What is something that you loved?
Like what you see? Please support this blog and help me keep it running by signing up for my newsletter, purchasing products, or donating through the links below:
DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. The information contained in this post is not intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, it is provided for educational purposes only. You assume full responsibility for how you choose to use this information. For more information, click here.